Need developer/consultant to extract data from website

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
campari

Need developer/consultant to extract data from website

Post by campari » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:40 am

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a developer/consultant who can help me to extract data from a website. As I am not very familar with iMacros it would be great to find some support here.

Please contact me and provide contact details. I ll provide further information about the job and I need a quote for it.

Thank you,
Andreas
chivracq

Re: Need developer/consultant to extract data from website

Post by chivracq » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:54 am

campari wrote:Hi everybody,

I am looking for a developer/consultant who can help me to extract data from a website. As I am not very familar with iMacros it would be great to find some support here.

Please contact me and provide contact details. I ll provide further information about the job and I need a quote for it.

Thank you,
Andreas
"Contact me" sounds nice but you should provide a way to contact you as PM is disabled on this Forum... :idea:

You can check a few Threads on this Sub-Forum as well, a few iMacros Programmers have already advertized on it and you'll be able to find a few E-mail Addresses...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
campari

Re: Need developer/consultant to extract data from website

Post by campari » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:20 pm

Hi,

ok, developer/consultans please feel free to provide your contact data. I will get in touch.
Or write an email to http://www.google.com/recaptcha/mailhid ... CnQOUPjiE=

Thank you,
Andreas