I require consultant, connect database and USERAGENT in .CSV

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
Dimar

I require consultant, connect database and USERAGENT in .CSV

Post by Dimar » Sat May 28, 2016 2:20 am

I require a consultant, preferably in Spanish, for better communication, but I can also comunciarme in English.

I require a consultant to add 2 functions to a script imacro:

- Connect with a table in the database and collect a data.
- Add the !USERAGENT in a .CSV file, this file already exists and contains 4 columns with data, add a fifth column with !USERAGENT.

For more details, please contact por: Image

Possibly, I will need to add new functions to the script, but for the moment, will only add these functions.

Thanks. :)
Dimar

Re: I require consultant, connect database and USERAGENT in

Post by Dimar » Mon May 30, 2016 6:29 pm

No one? :?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:03 am

Dimar wrote:I require a consultant, preferably in Spanish, for better communication, but I can also comunciarme in English.

I require a consultant to add 2 functions to a script imacro:

- Connect with a table in the database and collect a data.
- Add the !USERAGENT in a .CSV file, this file already exists and contains 4 columns with data, add a fifth column with !USERAGENT.

For more details, please contact por: Image

Possibly, I will need to add new functions to the script, but for the moment, will only add these functions.

Thanks. :)
Dimar wrote:No one? :?
Pfff, if you didn't get any Replies, willing to give it a try, but...:
- FCI not mentioned, read my Sig, if the Browser Choice is free, depending on the possibilities, not all iMacros Commands/Modes are implemented for all Browsers/Version, mention it...
- "Connect with a table in the database and collect a data." sounds a bit vague..., which DB, how do you connect, etc...? iMacros normally uses a '.CSV' File as a DataSource, DB-Connection might be possible, but that will be using the iMacros Browser, Enterprise Edition, not any of the Free Add-ons I think...
I can be contacted: [My_Pseudo_on_the_Forum] => on Skype, or @gmail.com with some Descriptive Mail Subject or Skype Invite containing "iMacros (Forum) etc...."...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Dimar

Post by Dimar » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:01 am

Hi, sorry for the delay in responding, I thought that no one was available.

It is for Firefox 4.7
With the browser plug.
Connect to the database (mysql) and take a proxy IP (of several IP available).
Connect to the database, for example:
$ Servername =
$ Username =
$ Password =
etc..

The intent of the database is to take proxies from any PC.

Add it to my Skype, but I'm not sure if the person you add. Your profile does not have pictures? and only says: JF CHIVRACQ?

Thank you for your interest in my application the post!
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:54 am

Dimar wrote:Hi, sorry for the delay in responding, I thought that no one was available.

It is for Firefox 4.7
With the browser plug.
Connect to the database (mysql) and take a proxy IP (of several IP available).
Connect to the database, for example:
$ Servername =
$ Username =
$ Password =
etc..

The intent of the database is to take proxies from any PC.

Add it to my Skype, but I'm not sure if the person you add. Your profile does not have pictures? and only says: JF CHIVRACQ?

Thank you for your interest in my application the post!
Yep, Skype Contact is correct, I had seen your Msg but didn't completely understand the "Connection" until now, reading your Reply, I'll accept you on Skype... (after some sleep, ah-ah...!, nearly 05h in the morning now for me, my time... (I am located in the Netherlands.)).

OK, FF is perfect, that's my "favorite" flavor of iMacros! :D

The mysql DB Connection still sounds a bit problematic/complex to me from iMacros, I don't really understand how you connect to it, but OK, you'll give me more Details once we are connected via Skype... iMacros as a DataSource for your List of Proxies needs the Data either in some '.CSV' or '.TXT' (Local) File or accessible from some Local/Remote (HTML) Web-Page from the Browser. It would be possible to access it from some PHP Script, I guess, but that sounds a bit cumbersome to me and I'm no PHP Guru at all...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Dimar

Post by Dimar » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:43 am

Thank you.

I returned to send the request of Skype.

I would not mind to do it for a .CSV or .TXT, as long as you can, take an IP remotely. And you can select the IP That was last used.

I hope I can do it! :) Happy break!