IMacros Scrip Writing - Quick $$

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
ariangreatzine

IMacros Scrip Writing - Quick $$

Post by ariangreatzine » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:30 pm

Hi there!
I'm seeking a script for Imacros to auto- follow people. I want there to be a logic to stop couple second between each follow.

I need another script to share items.

That's pretty much it.

Pay is $10/hr
Or $70 project based.

Thanks
chivracq

Re: IMacros Scrip Writing - Quick $$

Post by chivracq » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:44 am

ariangreatzine wrote:Hi there!
I'm seeking a script for Imacros to auto- follow people. I want there to be a logic to stop couple second between each follow.

I need another script to share items.

That's pretty much it.

Pay is $10/hr
Or $70 project based.

Thanks
PM disabled on the Forum, you'd need to provide a way to contact you, E-mail Address/Skype/Web-Site...

If you mention for which Site you want to "auto-follow People" and using which Browser, I might be interested, but I don't support any form of Spamming...
=> [My_Pseudo_on_the_Forum] on Skype or @gmail.com for E-Mail... (+ Descriptive Subject-Title in Mail if Communication by Mail containing "iMacros (Forum)"...)
But you could get your Script for Free if you tried a little bit stg, I always help Users trying their best / well at least stg...!, for Free, ah-ah...! :idea: (You can always make a mini-Donation afterwards if you are "orgamiscly" happy...!)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...