Need Help to Extract Postal Codes of 1500 Street Names

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
4hookes

Need Help to Extract Postal Codes of 1500 Street Names

Post by 4hookes » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:28 am

I have 1500 Street Names in Singapore. I need to find out the 6 digit postal codes of these streets.

I currently use imacros on firefox. If anyone can help for a fee please email me at the following:

mondays.ours@gmail.com

thank you.
Attachments
Screen shot 2016-08-06 at 10.26.07 AM.png
Kesha

Re: Need Help to Extract Postal Codes of 1500 Street Names

Post by Kesha » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:42 pm

Oh, that's pretty tough. I would be grateful if someone shared the solution. I had to do almost the same but in fewer scale. I had to get postal codes of Riverside https://worldpostalcode.com/united-stat ... /riverside. Not all but still I was doing it manually.
chivracq

Re: Need Help to Extract Postal Codes of 1500 Street Names

Post by chivracq » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:49 am

Posting "on behalf" of some notorious Spammer (dirty Proxy IP) who tried to post a partial C&P from an Answer on SOF... (and pretending the Answer is theirs...). => Post disapproved...

I don't even mention the Name of that User as their Account will be deleted :roll: , but the original (and Full!) Thread on SOF is still relevant for this Thread, and is even some quite interesting Reading actually...: :D
- How to parse freeform street/postal address out of text, and into components
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...