Need Help to Extract Postal Codes of 1500 Street Names

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
4hookes

Need Help to Extract Postal Codes of 1500 Street Names

Post by 4hookes » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:28 am

I have 1500 Street Names in Singapore. I need to find out the 6 digit postal codes of these streets.

I currently use imacros on firefox. If anyone can help for a fee please email me at the following:

mondays.ours@gmail.com

thank you.
Attachments
Screen shot 2016-08-06 at 10.26.07 AM.png
Kesha

Re: Need Help to Extract Postal Codes of 1500 Street Names

Post by Kesha » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:42 pm

Oh, that's pretty tough. I would be grateful if someone shared the solution. I had to do almost the same but in fewer scale. I had to get postal codes of Riverside https://worldpostalcode.com/united-stat ... /riverside. Not all but still I was doing it manually.
chivracq

Re: Need Help to Extract Postal Codes of 1500 Street Names

Post by chivracq » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:49 am

Posting "on behalf" of some notorious Spammer (dirty Proxy IP) who tried to post a partial C&P from an Answer on SOF... (and pretending the Answer is theirs...). => Post disapproved...

I don't even mention the Name of that User as their Account will be deleted :roll: , but the original (and Full!) Thread on SOF is still relevant for this Thread, and is even some quite interesting Reading actually...: :D
- How to parse freeform street/postal address out of text, and into components
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...