Extract data that changes place on the web page

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
ARQUIMEDES

Extract data that changes place on the web page

Post by ARQUIMEDES » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:51 pm

Hello! I'm brazilian...
I need help in a macro made in Imacros, to extract data from a website. She is almost ready, but I'm having problems because the site no data to change position each time the page is opened and the macro code line identifies the data to be extracted from the position of this data on the page.
The line of code indicates that the data is to be extracted is the following:
TAG POS = 3 TYPE = TD ATTR = CLASS: valor_campo EXTRACT = TXT.
POS = 3 which indicates the position of data to be extracted.
The location where the data will be extracted has a name and the data is placed just abixo that name. For example, the data is construction area. On page is named construction area and, below it, has the numerical value of the construction area.
I need to improve this line of code so that the macro look for the data to be extracted from it name.
Does anyone have a solution?
iimfun

Re: Extract data that changes place on the web page

Post by iimfun » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:07 pm

Hello!

You can probably put into practice some ideas with Relative positioning after viewing this thread .