Need Help/Consulting *Form Filling

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
shanehuey

Need Help/Consulting *Form Filling

Post by shanehuey » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:02 pm

I need assistance, asap with a very long web form that is creating an error when recorded.
One portion of the form recorded fine, using TAG-Selector setting; auto and expert is no go.
Would be very appreciative if someone could help me make this thing work. I will quickly provide screenshots, source code, and scripts upon reply.
Thanks
chivracq

Re: Need Help/Consulting *Form Filling

Post by chivracq » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:09 pm

shanehuey wrote:I need assistance, asap with a very long web form that is creating an error when recorded.
One portion of the form recorded fine, using TAG-Selector setting; auto and expert is no go.
Would be very appreciative if someone could help me make this thing work. I will quickly provide screenshots, source code, and scripts upon reply.
Thanks
Oh...!, your Original Post was legit after all (I'll quote it back below...), sorry for disapproving it :oops: , it was not obvious you were looking for a Consultant...:
Original Content:
Hi, this very long form just doesn't seem to want to cooperate. I've successfully recorded a portion of it already and playback was successful. However, now I'm getting an error and it just stops recording )-: I then have to abort or close the iMacros browser and start all over. I'm using the TAG-Selector mode for recording; auto and expert mode will not playback at all, with this form. I have attempted to attach screenshot of when it fails, the source code, and the script generated for the part of the form that did work.
But, hum, there is no PM Functionality on the Forum, you should provide a way to contact you, or already give more Details with URL, Script, FCI (read my Sig, "iMacros Browser" is not enough) and/or upload your Screenshot and/or much better some HTML Saveas of your Page if it's behind L&P. (Zipped, Max 256Kb.)
And with enough Details and if it's not too "complicated", you might even get your Pb solved for Free... You have otherwise a few Consultants that have advertised on this 'iMacros Consultants' Sub-Forum with their Contact Info... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...