Looking for someone to create a macro for FB

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
webmmt

Looking for someone to create a macro for FB

Post by webmmt » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:54 pm

I am looking for a macro that will scroll to the bottom of the likes panel in FB (You can see this by clicking the likes on any post on a page you own).

It will show 50 people who have liked, then at the bottom there's a button that says "see more"

I want a macro that just scrolls down and clicks see more (which will show more people who have liked).

I want this to run until there's no more "see more" or you can set the number of loops.

I am including a photo of what that panel looks like.
Attachments
likes-macro.jpg
iimfun

Re: Looking for someone to create a macro for FB

Post by iimfun » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:23 am

It seems there are no FB fans here, no idea why...

And yes, below is a macro that does what you are looking for. (Loop mode is required)

Code: Select all

EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="DIV[class^='uiScrollableArea fade uiScrollableAreaWithShadow ']>DIV" KEYS="[35,35,35]"
WAIT SECONDS=0.5
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#reaction_profile_pager>DIV>A" BUTTON=0
WAIT SECONDS=1
webmmt

Re: Looking for someone to create a macro for FB

Post by webmmt » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Thanks for getting back to me, I found someone that did this for me. Appreciate you answering