I require consultant, create macro to insert email template

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
zuliasro

I require consultant, create macro to insert email template

Post by zuliasro » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Hi for all,

Looking for an experienced iMacros/JavaScript developer who can help me to create an iMacros script to insert email templates to different email accounts. (this is a PAID request)

Sources:
- csv file with account login details
- txt document with template text
- txt document with links
- images

The script must be login to an email account (read from CSV file), navigate to the "Compose" window, delete the email sign (clear the input field), copy/paste template text (from text file), customize the design (make some part of the text bold, change text color, etc...), insert links under some texts (from txt file), insert images, copy/paste subject text (from text file), save email template, log out.

I provide an example, a ready made template, please take a look (but please don't modify).

Code: Select all

URL: http://mail.ru
Login: natali.shakhatova.77
Password: qJL146Hz
After you logged in click to a left upper grey button "Написать письмо", will change the window to compose, click to a right upper grey button "Шаблоны", select the first line "Поставщик ротанговой мебели. Предлагаем сотрудничество." and click. You will see the loaded ready template. This is the end result what I looking for.

Thank you
iimfun

Re: I require consultant, create macro to insert email templ

Post by iimfun » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:43 am

@zuliasro,

Add your contact mail and I will share some ideas about similar tasks with you.