consultants/help needed - a simple form filling/automation

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
orican

consultants/help needed - a simple form filling/automation

Post by orican » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:29 am

For the purpose of testing and feedback, could you please help me for a simple automation of a form filling? detailed below:

Open a New incognito window of Chrome, a New Private Window of Firefox or an InPrivate browsing of Internet Explorer with the form (https://my.woolworthsrewards.com.au/coa/#/register) opened.

Or click a bookmark to open the form: https://my.woolworthsrewards.com.au/coa/#/register

Page 1 of the Form:

Use random name for both 'First name' and 'Last name'.

'Email': Use a randomly generated alias @ a specified host name (e.g. abc@33.33mail.com), or Host name be select from a small list: @33.33mail.com, @32.33mail.com or another domain host name.

Click the Checkbox "I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy".

Click 'NEXT' to go to next page.

Page 2 of the Form:
Use one password (e.g. abc123, etc.) for all the 'Password' and 'Confirm Password' boxes.

Use randomly generated 'Date of birth : dd/mm/yyyy' with maximum value of the year 2000

Use randomly generated Australia 'Mobile number' start with '04' in the Template of '04xxxxxxxx (10 digits).

For the box of 'Enter your address' on the top, when Enter it manually, use a randomly generated Australian address; or when we Use address search, enter a random number between 1 and 6888, it will shown up a pull-down menu of addresses, then pick one randomly.

Click on 'NEXT' to finish the form, all done.

Could you please help me? My phone# is +61 423945888 and this phone is registered for WhatsApp / WeChat / Skype etc. My email is auscairns@gmail.com or owenph@gmail.com
Last edited by orican on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
orican

Re: consultants/help needed - a simple form filling/automati

Post by orican » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:08 am

Hey all,

I'm a little bit surprised that I've got no interest (so far) on what I believe is some relatively simple help/work.

Any ideas on where else I might look for a help?

Thanks,
Owen
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:23 am

orican wrote:For the purpose of testing and feedback, could you please help me for a simple automation of a form filling? detailed below:

Open a New incognito window of Chrome, a New Private Window of Firefox or an InPrivate browsing of Internet Explorer with the form (https://my.woolworthsrewards.com.au/coa/#/register) opened.

Or click a bookmark to open the form: https://my.woolworthsrewards.com.au/coa/#/register

Page 1 of the Form:

Use random name for both 'First name' and 'Last name'.

'Email': Use a randomly generated alias @ a specified host name (e.g. abc@33.33mail.com), or Host name be select from a small list: @33.33mail.com, @32.33mail.com or another domain host name.

Click the Checkbox "I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy".

Click 'NEXT' to go to next page.

Page 2 of the Form:
Use one password (e.g. abc123, etc.) for all the 'Password' and 'Confirm Password' boxes.

Use randomly generated 'Date of birth : dd/mm/yyyy' with minimum value of the year is 1930 & maximum value of the year is 2000?

Use randomly generated Australia 'Mobile number' start with '04' in the Template of '04xxxxxxxx (10 digits).

For the box of 'Enter your address' on the top, when Enter it manually, use a randomly generated Australian address; or when we Use address search, enter a random number between 1 and 999, it will shown up a pull-down menu of addresses, we will then able to pick one randomly.

Click on 'NEXT' to finish the form, all done.

Could you please help me? My phone# is +61 423945888 and this phone is registered for WhatsApp / WeChat / Skype etc. My email is auscairns@gmail.com or owenph@gmail.com
orican wrote:Hey all,

I'm a little bit surprised that I've got no interest (so far) on what I believe is some relatively simple help/work.

Any ideas on where else I might look for a help?

Thanks,
Owen
Tja, my mini-Feedback is that your Thread Title is a bit "strange", with "ConsultantSSSS" (Plural) (= you are looking for a Professional (oops, several Professionals...!) and willing to pay for + in the Sub-Forum for Consultants) + "Help" which means "please help me (to write my Script (for Free of course!))", comforted by "simple", if your Request is that "simple", it looks strange that you need some Consultant (sorry several Consultants!) that you'll be paying for solving your "simple" form filling... Sorry but it all sounds a bit suspicious was my first Impression, even if you put quite some Effort in the Requirements for your Project...
=> If it's that "simple", simply ask the Qt on the Forum and you'll get your Answer for Free... :roll: :idea:

Further Check, the URL you provided is a bit buggy, full of...:

Code: Select all

Oops! First name must contain letters only
Oops! First name must contain a minimum of 2 letters and a maximum of 50 letters

Oops! Last name must contain letters only

Oops! Please enter a valid email address

Oops, looks like you have an invalid temporary card number. Please hit 'clear' or update the number to proceed
Oops, looks like you have an invalid temporary card number. Please hit 'clear' or update the number to proceed
You appear to have a WOW People Discount card. To activate and register your card click here. Please call the contact centre on 1300 10 1234 to redeem any applicable offers
You appear to have a WOW People Discount card. To activate and register your card click here. Please call the contact centre on 1300 10 1234 to redeem any applicable offers
Site looks a bit professional even if not updated for months (Copyright = 2016) and ("Get crazy about Christmas...!" => Euh..., which year...!?, 2016 or 2017...?, maybe a bit early for 2017...!)

Professional Site but Gmail Address for Contact is suspicious as well... You are looking for sbd to "test" the Site... :roll:
Professional Testing should happen from inside the Company, and the Tester should be free to use the Methodology and Technique(s) they want/are comfortable with, looking for sbd Online to write a few ("simple") iMacros Scripts looks again suspicious to me, sorry...!

Similar Thread posted on SOF but deleted pretty quickly...

But OK, ping your Thread again after 1 week from your Opening Post (hum..., and I didn't say anything about your Duplicate Thread I had to delete, ah-ah...! OK, don't worry, that's OK...), I'll do it if you didn't get any interested Consultant (or not enough ConsultantSSSS, not clear how many you want, ah-ah...!), but I ask to be paid in front, or at least 50% depending on the Total Amount, got ripped off a few times, ah-ah...!
Oh...!, one more Detail, I only provide Solutions/Scripts in pure '.iim' (I don't do '.js' Scripts)... => Works on both FF and CR..., while '.js' Scripts only work on FF...

Your Project doesn't sound that complicated indeed, you have a few Consultants that have advertized their way of contacting them if you search a bit this Sub-Forum and check a few older Threads (@JanyB4all or stg like that (from memory) is good, even if he only comes to the Forum to answer a few threads when he needs to "impress" a bit some potential Customer), or some check it from time to time... One that might react is @iimfun, answers regularly Threads on the Forum, he's OK (= he's very good, ah-ah...!), OK, good luck...! 8)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
iimfun

Post by iimfun » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:16 am

Such detailed analysis has convinced me not to react. Thanks!
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:21 am

iimfun wrote:Such detailed analysis has convinced me not to react. Thanks!
Oh...!, "detailed analysis" of the Requirements by OP, or "my" analysis of the Opening Post by OP...?

Well, it's not my Intention to discourage you or any other Programmers to take that Project, on the contrary...

My "Feedback" was only meant to help OP to improve maybe a bit the Quality of the Post as indeed nobody had reacted after several days...
... And to say that yep, if nobody had reacted after one week, I would be willing to do it to help OP, but hum, I usually prefer to help Users for Free on the Forum than to commit myself to contracted Projects...

Hum, @OP, once you've seen/read my previous Post, I can edit it to remove the "negative" parts if you want, if you feel it might "damage" your Chances to contract someone... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
orican

Post by orican » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Happy Easter to all of you!

chivracq, you said that:
if nobody had reacted... I would be willing to do it to help OP,
could you help please? and how can i contact you please?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:15 pm

orican wrote:Happy Easter to all of you!

chivracq, you said that:
if nobody had reacted... I would be willing to do it to help OP,
could you help please? and how can i contact you please?
Hum..., if you are a bit in a "hurry" and don't want to wait for the 1 week time-span I had mentioned/suggested...:
=> [My_Pseudo_on_the_Forum]@gmail.com (with some "relevant" Subject Title mentioning "[iMacros Forum:...]")
Hum, and mention perhaps here in your Thread if you've sent me a Mail, I check the Forum more often than my Mail, ah-ah...! :oops:
orican

Post by orican » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:49 am

hi chivracq ,

i found your Skype (JF CHIVRACQ) on your other post of this Forum and request to add you with msg: "Hi JF CHIVRACQ, I'm from iMacros Forum:... I'd like to add you as a contact".
is your gmail JFCHIVRACQ at gmail dot com or CHIVRACQ at gamil dot com?

could you start to help me please, please do not insist on the 1 week of time-span...
iimfun

Post by iimfun » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:09 am

chivracq wrote:Oh...!, "detailed analysis" of the Requirements by OP, or "my" analysis of the Opening Post by OP...?
Obviously I meant mostly your post. It seemed to me that @orican had chosen a wrong section and I didn't make a mistake because just free kindhearted help is needed.
orican

Post by orican » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:04 pm

a wrong section
?
which section should i post please?
if nobody had reacted after one week, I would be willing to do it to help OP
,where is "chivracq",it is time for you to help me please.
orican

Post by orican » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:51 pm

hi chivracq,
are you still on Easter Holiday?
come on chivracq, it is time for you to help me please
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:49 am

orican wrote:hi chivracq ,

i found your Skype (XXX) on your other post of this Forum and request to add you with msg: "Hi XXX, I'm from iMacros Forum:... I'd like to add you as a contact".
is your gmail XXX at gmail dot com or XXX at gamil dot com?

could you start to help me please, please do not insist on the 1 week of time-span...
Hum, not impressed, I'm Mod on this Forum and have Access to IP-Info from Users/Visitors, I've already received 2 Spams related to your Post with my "real" E-Mail Address that Spam-Bots where able to identify from your uncareful Post..., if you could remove all your useless Attempts to find my E-mail Address, Thanks, first time it's "so difficult" for sbd to understand what [My_Pseudo_on_the/this_Forum] means...! :roll:

I didn't didn't say anything about "go and play little detective and see if you can find some Skype or FB Contact for me", and even if you find/found them, I always mention that I keep those Co(mmunication)-Means for personal Use... :roll:
iimfun wrote:
chivracq wrote:Oh...!, "detailed analysis" of the Requirements by OP, or "my" analysis of the Opening Post by OP...?
Obviously I meant mostly your post. It seemed to me that @orican had chosen a wrong section and I didn't make a mistake because just free kindhearted help is needed.
Mistake I don't know, they mentioned "Consultant(s)" in their thread Title, so maybe they are looking for some Consultant... (Still not completely clear to me either, to be honest... :? )
orican wrote:
a wrong section
?
which section should i post please?
,where is "chivracq",it is time for you to help me please.
No, 'Consultants' Sub-Forum is OK, as you seem to be looking for a Consultant, hum, or "Consultants", well the Plural is a bit confusing, I had mentioned it in some previous Post, no "Improvement" or Feedback about that...
orican wrote:hi chivracq,
are you still on Easter Holiday?
come on chivracq, it is time for you to help me please
Hum, I'm never on Holiday and though am always on Holiday...
But, hum, I had asked you to send me a Mail (with more info and Financial Offer), I saw some Contact-Request on Skype from some 'OPHg' from Cairns/Australia, I guess it was you, but sorry I get about 10 Contact-Requests per week on Skype related to the iMacros Forum but I ignore them all if I didn't invite sbd specifically...
(Same with FB, I'm easy to find as well, I don't use any "secret" Pseudo..., at least for ("legit") Technical Stuff, OK, I only get 5-7 a week, ah-ah...! FB is completely for private Use..., the only Forum Users I've got on FB are @Alex (Advanced User who created a nice iMacros Add-on) and some Belgian guy who is not bothering me every 2 days and is quite funny from his News-Feed but I don't accept anybody anymore... (Hum, and I actually get pretty annoyed when sbd tries to connect with via FB...))

So OK, "it's time", OK then..., tja, send me your Mail... :!:
But hum, I'm still not "convinced" about the "Legitimacy" for your Script..., can you elaborate a bit on that...?
=> I don't help Users for Spam or whatever (= Spam (+ Social Media included (Like and Post)) + Game/Vote + Financial Gain + Hacking/DDOS), if you are testing the Site, you should have some Internal E-Mail Address, I don't really trust your Gmail Address(es)...
(But OK, I can always try to be a bit flexible if it doesn't "hurt" too much my "ethical" Standards, ah-ah...! I am sometimes "flexible" on Games for example, I gained myself all my Knowledge and Expertise on iMacros from playing a few Games, even if tja...!,I never-ever asked anybody to help me, ah-ah...!)
orican

Post by orican » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:32 pm

hi chivracq,
will you do what you said please?
or
you want
Financial Offer
if so, how much? give me a quote please