Need a Little Task to get Done

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
businessemail

Need a Little Task to get Done

Post by businessemail » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:30 am

Hello i need a little task to get done via imacros. there is a web interface where one can send sms to any country one by one after filling the captcha.

I want this step to get automate.Let me know if anyone interested?
thecoder2012

Re: Need a Little Task to get Done

Post by thecoder2012 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:23 am

businessemail wrote:I want this step to get automate.Let me know if anyone interested?
Maybe. More details and contact data possible? Contact data?
Last edited by thecoder2012 on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
access2vivek

Re: Need a Little Task to get Done

Post by access2vivek » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:29 am

businessemail wrote:Hello i need a little task to get done via imacros. there is a web interface where one can send sms to any country one by one after filling the captcha.

I want this step to get automate.Let me know if anyone interested?
Interested.
I will required the URL of the website to start creating the macro.
Robust iMacros development with quick turnaround time. Drop an email at "access2content@gmail.com" with your project details.