Need help creating custom scripts - PAID JOB

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
chellex

Need help creating custom scripts - PAID JOB

Post by chellex » Fri May 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Hello! I need someone to help create or modify a few custom iMacros scripts for a internal company website.

I do repetitive actions every day, but have had no luck with recording - not all actions are recordable.

Scripts will be simple - they just need to trigger a few specific clicks on the page.

One more complicated script, if possible, will have to trigger when the page loads. It should take a number from the page, and search for it in a new tab (custom internal search, not an engine like Google).
thecoder2012

Re: Need help creating custom scripts - PAID JOB

Post by thecoder2012 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:32 am

Contact data (or good sig) is very useful.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
access2vivek

Re: Need help creating custom scripts - PAID JOB

Post by access2vivek » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:27 am

chellex wrote:Hello! I need someone to help create or modify a few custom iMacros scripts for a internal company website.

I do repetitive actions every day, but have had no luck with recording - not all actions are recordable.

Scripts will be simple - they just need to trigger a few specific clicks on the page.

One more complicated script, if possible, will have to trigger when the page loads. It should take a number from the page, and search for it in a new tab (custom internal search, not an engine like Google).
Seems like an easy job for me. Hit me up with the details at access2content@gmail.com
Robust iMacros development with quick turnaround time. Drop an email at "access2content@gmail.com" with your project details.