Please help me ! Adresses of a Database

Find a consultant or advertise your services here

Please help me ! Adresses of a Database

by huhu350 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:26 am

Hello,

I urgently need your help. I'm a technical and pc “newbie”. I'm glad if my pc runs flawless :( A friend told me about imacro for firefox, but I'm completely overwhelmed with it.

I have the following problem :

I have a websites where over thousand adresses of consultants are mentioned. I need the contact details (name, complete address, telephone, mail) of these consultants. I have the problem that I have to click on every single consultant. Then I would have to copy the complete contact data and copy it to Word or Excel. Then I must repeat this copy process … again and again … 1000 times 

***.mlp.de/beratersuche/

It’s impossible to realize this by hand ! :oops:

Is there a way to automate this processes with imacro?

Could you please help me ? I would pay you your time - if you are fair !!

I had a serious accident many years ago and i am unintentionally retired. Now I would like to start a petition to strengthen the rights of accident victims. So a legislative initiative for the social weaks. I hope that the consultants will support me by this petition. I need 50,000 online supporters. This is the final aim. I still have several companies whose addresses I need …

Glad to read from you.

Isabell

schaakis *AT* gmx.de
huhu350
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:22 am

Re: Please help me ! Adresses of a Database

by chivracq on Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:37 pm

huhu350 wrote:Hello,

I urgently need your help. I'm a technical and pc “newbie”. I'm glad if my pc runs flawless :( A friend told me about imacro for firefox, but I'm completely overwhelmed with it.

I have the following problem :

I have a websites where over thousand adresses of consultants are mentioned. I need the contact details (name, complete address, telephone, mail) of these consultants. I have the problem that I have to click on every single consultant. Then I would have to copy the complete contact data and copy it to Word or Excel. Then I must repeat this copy process … again and again … 1000 times 

***.mlp.de/beratersuche/

It’s impossible to realize this by hand ! :oops:

Is there a way to automate this processes with imacro?

Could you please help me ? I would pay you your time - if you are fair !!

I had a serious accident many years ago and i am unintentionally retired. Now I would like to start a petition to strengthen the rights of accident victims. So a legislative initiative for the social weaks. I hope that the consultants will support me by this petition. I need 50,000 online supporters. This is the final aim. I still have several companies whose addresses I need …

Glad to read from you.

Isabell

schaakis *AT* gmx.de

Yep, the 'iMacros Consultants' Sub-Forum is indeed a "better" place for your Thread than the 'iMacros for FF' Sub-Forum where you originally opened your Thread..., but could you now delete your "Duplicate" in the FF Sub-Forum...? Thanks... :wink:

And to answer your Qt: "Is there a way to automate this processes with imacro?"
=> Yep of course, this sounds like a "typical" Use(case) of iMacros for Data-Extraction... :D

(Correct Spelling btw is "iMacros" (and not "imacro")... :wink: )
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq
 
Posts: 7712
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 am
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: Please help me ! Adresses of a Database

by huhu350 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:50 pm

Dear chivracq ! :)

Please, please, please .... help me !!

Thanks in advance and 100 kisses ! No, ... 1000 Kisses !! :D :D
huhu350
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:22 am

Re: Please help me ! Adresses of a Database

by thecoder2012 on Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:33 am

huhu350 wrote:Please, please, please .... help me !!

Check your gmx email.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me!
User avatar
thecoder2012
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:14 am
Location: Internet

Re: Please help me ! Adresses of a Database

by chivracq on Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:49 am

huhu350 wrote:Dear chivracq ! :)

Please, please, please .... help me !!

Thanks in advance and 100 kisses ! No, ... 1000 Kisses !! :D :D

thecoder2012 wrote:
huhu350 wrote:Please, please, please .... help me !!

Check your gmx email.

Oh..., good...! Didn't know what to do with all those Kisses, ah-ah...! :wink:

@OP, still waiting for the Duplicate to get deleted btw... (Reason why I didn't react anymore..., tja...)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq
 
Posts: 7712
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 am
Location: Amsterdam (NL)


Return to iMacros Consultants

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

-->