Please help me ! Adresses of a Database

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
huhu350

Please help me ! Adresses of a Database

Post by huhu350 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:26 pm

Hello,

I urgently need your help. I'm a technical and pc “newbie”. I'm glad if my pc runs flawless :( A friend told me about imacro for firefox, but I'm completely overwhelmed with it.

I have the following problem :

I have a websites where over thousand adresses of consultants are mentioned. I need the contact details (name, complete address, telephone, mail) of these consultants. I have the problem that I have to click on every single consultant. Then I would have to copy the complete contact data and copy it to Word or Excel. Then I must repeat this copy process … again and again … 1000 times 

***.mlp.de/beratersuche/

It’s impossible to realize this by hand ! :oops:

Is there a way to automate this processes with imacro?

Could you please help me ? I would pay you your time - if you are fair !!

I had a serious accident many years ago and i am unintentionally retired. Now I would like to start a petition to strengthen the rights of accident victims. So a legislative initiative for the social weaks. I hope that the consultants will support me by this petition. I need 50,000 online supporters. This is the final aim. I still have several companies whose addresses I need …

Glad to read from you.

Isabell

schaakis *AT* gmx.de
chivracq

Re: Please help me ! Adresses of a Database

Post by chivracq » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:37 pm

huhu350 wrote:Hello,

I urgently need your help. I'm a technical and pc “newbie”. I'm glad if my pc runs flawless :( A friend told me about imacro for firefox, but I'm completely overwhelmed with it.

I have the following problem :

I have a websites where over thousand adresses of consultants are mentioned. I need the contact details (name, complete address, telephone, mail) of these consultants. I have the problem that I have to click on every single consultant. Then I would have to copy the complete contact data and copy it to Word or Excel. Then I must repeat this copy process … again and again … 1000 times 

***.mlp.de/beratersuche/

It’s impossible to realize this by hand ! :oops:

Is there a way to automate this processes with imacro?

Could you please help me ? I would pay you your time - if you are fair !!

I had a serious accident many years ago and i am unintentionally retired. Now I would like to start a petition to strengthen the rights of accident victims. So a legislative initiative for the social weaks. I hope that the consultants will support me by this petition. I need 50,000 online supporters. This is the final aim. I still have several companies whose addresses I need …

Glad to read from you.

Isabell

schaakis *AT* gmx.de
Yep, the 'iMacros Consultants' Sub-Forum is indeed a "better" place for your Thread than the 'iMacros for FF' Sub-Forum where you originally opened your Thread..., but could you now delete your "Duplicate" in the FF Sub-Forum...? Thanks... :wink:

And to answer your Qt: "Is there a way to automate this processes with imacro?"
=> Yep of course, this sounds like a "typical" Use(case) of iMacros for Data-Extraction... :D

(Correct Spelling btw is "iMacros" (and not "imacro")... :wink: )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
huhu350

Post by huhu350 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Dear chivracq ! :)

Please, please, please .... help me !!

Thanks in advance and 100 kisses ! No, ... 1000 Kisses !! :D :D
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:33 am

huhu350 wrote:Please, please, please .... help me !!
Check your gmx email.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:49 am

huhu350 wrote:Dear chivracq ! :)

Please, please, please .... help me !!

Thanks in advance and 100 kisses ! No, ... 1000 Kisses !! :D :D
thecoder2012 wrote:
huhu350 wrote:Please, please, please .... help me !!
Check your gmx email.
Oh..., good...! Didn't know what to do with all those Kisses, ah-ah...! :wink:

@OP, still waiting for the Duplicate to get deleted btw... (Reason why I didn't react anymore..., tja...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...