Integrate 2captcha solving into existing macro

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
sentrazac

Integrate 2captcha solving into existing macro

Post by sentrazac » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:29 am

I have previously run a script for the last 12 years or so for a website and it usually is just run for about 1 month out of the year, but this year they changed from a simple captcha image that I was easily solving with bypasscaptcha by saving it and then submitting it on their site, to now this year are using recaptcha.

I can still set my macro up to fill the form, but I have no idea how to send the recaptcha to 2captcha along with the IP address (I use HideMyAss for a VPN and the IP address gets changed by after every submission from my .csv file).

I am on Pacific Standard Time (PST) in the United States but can be flexible with my hours so that I can show you what I'm working with. Please contact me at sentrazac@yahoo.com if you think you are capable of integrating recaptcha solving via 2captcha into my existing macro.

Thanks,

Zac
sentrazac@yahoo.com
chivracq

Re: Integrate 2captcha solving into existing macro

Post by chivracq » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:01 am

sentrazac wrote:I have previously run a script for the last 12 years or so for a website and it usually is just run for about 1 month out of the year, but this year they changed from a simple captcha image that I was easily solving with bypasscaptcha by saving it and then submitting it on their site, to now this year are using recaptcha.

I can still set my macro up to fill the form, but I have no idea how to send the recaptcha to 2captcha along with the IP address (I use HideMyAss for a VPN and the IP address gets changed by after every submission from my .csv file).

I am on Pacific Standard Time (PST) in the United States but can be flexible with my hours so that I can show you what I'm working with. Please contact me at [Pseudo_on_the_Forum] @yahoo.com if you think you are capable of integrating recaptcha solving via 2captcha into my existing macro.

Thanks,

Zac
[Pseudo_on_the_Forum] @yahoo.com
Can't help you, won't help you, I don't help for Captcha sorry, "personal" Ethical Standard, ah-ah...!, but if you didn't receive any Reply/ies, you may want to contact Advanced User @thecoder2012 (Contact Info in/on his Sig/Profile - located in Germany), he's probably the most knowledgeable User for iMacros with Captcha, managing the '9kw' Anti-Captcha Site, not your 'bypasscaptcha' and '2captcha' Things exactly..., but he might have some "better" Solution maybe... :idea:

And you can post an Update to your Thread once you've found sbd to help you..., and if that was sbd from the Forum, you are always encouraged to write some mini-Review if that can help other Users... :idea:

(I've already "anonymized" your E-mail Address in my Quote to avoid you getting "too much" Spam, ah-ah...! (hum, one, well, the main...!, Reason(s) why Captcha got implemented btw...!), but I can remove it completely as well if you want... :wink: )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
thecoder2012

Re: Integrate 2captcha solving into existing macro

Post by thecoder2012 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:04 pm

For paid solutions all captcha services are okay for imacros.
chivracq wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:01 am
(hum, one, well, the main...!, Reason(s) why Captcha got implemented btw...!) ... :wink: )
Reason is only the site owner has no better knowledge. Because standard captchas are stupid in most cases and breakable (with captcha services or ocr standard solutions). Your knowledge is very good in this forum to prevent spam posts but not helpful for all sites. :)

I have added FB+Twitter to my forum profile as contact data. YT was not possible with the forum profile bug. Every user can use my website and contact form (or email).
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: