Hire me

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
rguez_18

Hire me

Post by rguez_18 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:34 am

Currently taking on custom scripting work, Lets get your projects completed!
.NET Developer
<---Using IMacro since version 4 - See Date Joined on Forum
***For Quotes and Estimates please feel free to contact me.
YM: Rguez_18 <at> y a hoo <that> com
vody72

Re: Hire me

Post by vody72 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:21 am

Need someone to check a simple macros created to vote repeatedly every hour on a website.
chivracq

Re: Hire me

Post by chivracq » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:40 am

rguez_18 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:34 am
Currently taking on custom scripting work, Lets get your projects completed!

Code: Select all

.NET Developer
<---Using IMacro since version 4 - See Date Joined on Forum
***For Quotes and Estimates please feel free to contact me.
YM: Rguez_18 <at> y a hoo <that> com
>>>
vody72 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:21 am
Need someone to check a simple macros created to vote repeatedly every hour on a website.
Very low Qlt Post, @OP posted 2 ways to get in touch with them... (PM is disabled on the Forum...) 8)
But OK, not sure if you tried to contact them and what kind of "Ethics and Standards" they follow, but I wouldn't help you myself for 'Voting'... :shock:
Hopefully the Reason you had to open a new Thread... (where I gave you the Solution anyway as it was "trivial", and the Site allows to vote repeatedly indeed... :oops: ).

(Maybe useful for you also @OP to have a look at, I included some "sarcastic" Feedback about your own Post... (that I didn't want to post in your own Thread...) :idea: )
You could have reacted to @vody72, unless they finally got "clever" enough to contact you through one of the 2 ways you had posted...

And @vody72, if you did try to contact @OP to work on your Script, you are always encouraged to share your "Feedback" about their Response/Expertise/Price/Quality/etc...!
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...