Looking for iMacros Developer - Paid

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
y_tvxvt

Looking for iMacros Developer - Paid

Post by y_tvxvt » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:04 pm

I am looking for an iMacros developer. It is a paid project.

The objective is to extract text information from profiles in order to prepare a CSV file (MS-DOS).
The reason is that the web page doesn't allow to search the database, despite all profiles are open -once that you are a registered member-
It is a matching site, so the information to be extracted is: gender, age, location, description, etc -all text-

The project has three parts:
- The data extraction script
- The data base, just a part of all users
- Training/explanation about how the script has been programmed and how is working -Nice to have but not requited-

IMPORTANTLY - the web site contains adult material -all legal-, please refrain if it is a problem for you.

Those interested please contact: y /at/ t v x v t /dot/ com
access2vivek

Re: Looking for iMacros Developer - Paid

Post by access2vivek » Mon May 27, 2019 7:14 am

Very interested in helping you out. You can contact me at:- access2content@gmail.com
Robust iMacros development with quick turnaround time. Drop an email at "access2content@gmail.com" with your project details.
thecoder2012

Re: Looking for iMacros Developer - Paid

Post by thecoder2012 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:08 pm

Is the job done or available? :)
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: