Need imacros consultant for my task

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
rembo

Need imacros consultant for my task

Post by rembo » Sun May 19, 2019 11:31 pm

I need imacros consultant to finish my project , please write me a pm , i will explain everything
chivracq

Re: Need imacros consultant for my task

Post by chivracq » Sun May 19, 2019 11:49 pm

rembo wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:31 pm
I need imacros consultant to finish my project , please write me a pm , i will explain everything
PM is not enabled on the Forum, you would need to provide a way to contact you, either in your Post/Sig/Profile...
(Or Users/Consultants will have to post a way to contact them in a Reply...)

A few Programmers/Consultants have also already posted a way to contact them, it you check a few Threads in this current 'iMacros Consultants' Sub-Forum...

And hum, you could maybe already give a few "Details" and some mini-Explanation about your Project, I wouldn't react to your Post honestly... :wink:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed May 22, 2019 12:46 am

Hum..., checking this Thread 2 days later, but still no Follow-up, so I guess you are not "in a hurry", ah-ah...! :shock:

18 potential Programmers/Consultants (watching this 'iMacros Consultants' Sub-Forum) have already seen your Thread but didn't bother to react and could not contact you... :roll:

Post some mini-Update once/when you'll have edited your OP/Sig/Profile to add some Contact Info or they won't get any Notification if you "only" silently edit your OP..., and probably won't go checking your OP manually themselves anymore after a while, 48h is already pretty long for (no) Follow-up... :idea:

>>>

Be aware that the Forum gets indexed IRT by most major Search Engines ('Google'/'Bing'/'Baidu'/etc...), => make sure to post your E-mail Address in some "cryptic" way if you want to avoid it to be harvested by Spammers... :idea:
(Applies to Posts + Sigs visible in Posts. Profiles do not get indexed in this Forum, no matter if the User has ever posted on the Forum or not... (But Spammers can still "manage" to register to the Forum to manually harvest E-mail Addresses posted in Profiles...))
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
access2vivek

Post by access2vivek » Mon May 27, 2019 7:10 am

Let me know. I am available :-D !
Robust iMacros development with quick turnaround time. Drop an email at "access2content@gmail.com" with your project details.
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm

access2vivek wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 7:10 am
Let me know. I am available :-D !
Really? Enough knowledge? Because you have not used BBCode (e.g. CODE-Block) in your post.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
access2vivek

Post by access2vivek » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:30 am

thecoder2012 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Really? Enough knowledge? Because you have not used BBCode (e.g. CODE-Block) in your post.
Hehe yes I believe I do have good knowledge as I make a living with iMacros tools. I might have posted the code a while back and I did not know how to use this forum hence the lack of BBCode. If that is a problem, I will be adding it after this post :-)
Robust iMacros development with quick turnaround time. Drop an email at "access2content@gmail.com" with your project details.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:34 pm

access2vivek wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:30 am
thecoder2012 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Hehe yes I believe I do have good knowledge as I make a living with iMacros tools. I might have posted the code a while back and I did not know how to use this forum hence the lack of BBCode. If that is a problem, I will be adding it after this post :-)

My 2Cts in this OT-"Discussion", ah-ah...!: :wink:

What I'm wondering @access2vivek, is where did you get that "fastest turn-around time" "Honorific Title" in your Sig from...!? 8)
("turnaround" is one Word btw...)

I've never seen any iMacros Competition "Tournament" where several iMacros Developers would compete to prove they are the "fastest"...! I would be interested if you know of any such Event(s)..., and I guess @thecoder2012 will also be, ah-ah...! 8)

(The 'Topcoder' Site does organize such Events, but their own Site is so buggy and doesn't work at all anymore (nor their Events) in my (Default) Browser (PM v26.3.3), and their "Business Model" looks a bit "fishy" to me, so I stopped following/supporting them...)
I had actually started a few years ago writing an AI-Script (in iMacros) that would compete for the Coding Tournament that Google organizes each year, I don't remember the Name, and that would code and generate a Solution in iMacros also (of course...!) and would submit it directly, and I was striving to complete that whole Process in less than 2 Sec after the Requirements had been posted, ah-ah...! :twisted: (But I never finished that "Project", oops... :oops: )

+ And "fast" maybe, but "fastest" should never be an Argument anyway in my Opinion for "advertizing" your Skills as a Developer, "Reliability" of your Code is much more important, I would think... And Testing and Robustness of your Code takes some Time, especially when writing (iMacros) Code/Scripts for sbd else and not for yourself, and do not really "rhyme" with "fastest"... :idea:
access2vivek

Post by access2vivek » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:37 am

chivracq wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:34 pm
My 2Cts in this OT-"Discussion", ah-ah...!: :wink:

What I'm wondering @access2vivek, is where did you get that "fastest turn-around time" "Honorific Title" in your Sig from...!? 8)
("turnaround" is one Word btw...)

I've never seen any iMacros Competition "Tournament" where several iMacros Developers would compete to prove they are the "fastest"...! I would be interested if you know of any such Event(s)..., and I guess @thecoder2012 will also be, ah-ah...! 8)

(The 'Topcoder' Site does organize such Events, but their own Site is so buggy and doesn't work at all anymore (nor their Events) in my (Default) Browser (PM v26.3.3), and their "Business Model" looks a bit "fishy" to me, so I stopped following/supporting them...)
I had actually started a few years ago writing an AI-Script (in iMacros) that would compete for the Coding Tournament that Google organizes each year, I don't remember the Name, and that would code and generate a Solution in iMacros also (of course...!) and would submit it directly, and I was striving to complete that whole Process in less than 2 Sec after the Requirements had been posted, ah-ah...! :twisted: (But I never finished that "Project", oops... :oops: )

+ And "fast" maybe, but "fastest" should never be an Argument anyway in my Opinion for "advertizing" your Skills as a Developer, "Reliability" of your Code is much more important, I would think... And Testing and Robustness of your Code takes some Time, especially when writing (iMacros) Code/Scripts for sbd else and not for yourself, and do not really "rhyme" with "fastest"... :idea:
Thank you @chivracq for pointing out the mistake with my Sig. I guess I have been coding for so long on projects alone that I feel I can deliver projects quickly :oops: . I need to stop assuming things :lol: . I have made the changes in my Sig.

Of course "reliability" and "accuracy" of the code is much more important than delivering incomplete projects. Testing does take time after development and I actually reduce the development time by using custom-built libraries :lol: . Hence, I said that I can deliver projects quickly and after you pointed out, I realized my mistake too.

As for the competitions, I would also be really interested if anything like this comes up. How about a few developers from the community come together to do an online event which would make it really fun.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:34 pm

access2vivek wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:37 am
Thank you @chivracq for pointing out the mistake with my Sig. I guess I have been coding for so long on projects alone that I feel I can deliver projects quickly :oops: . I need to stop assuming things :lol: . I have made the changes in my Sig.

Of course "reliability" and "accuracy" of the code is much more important than delivering incomplete projects. Testing does take time after development and I actually reduce the development time by using custom-built libraries :lol: . Hence, I said that I can deliver projects quickly and after you pointed out, I realized my mistake too.

As for the competitions, I would also be really interested if anything like this comes up. How about a few developers from the community come together to do an online event which would make it really fun.

Yeah, well, I always feel a bit "suspicious" when People claim they are the "best" the "fastest" etc..., same with many Products/Companies auto-proclaiming themselves as "best"/"cheapest"/"Number 1"/"leading"/etc...

About "Competitions", well the 'TopCoder' Site was a bit interesting for a while, I thought, even if not all "Projects" were "really" applicable to iMacros, and you never know in advance of course...

For "real" iMacros Competitions, I actually had the "Project" (hum, a while ago now already, because other Advanced User @iimfun was still very active at that time I remember), to "select" maybe once a month or once every 3 months, one "interesting" Thread on the Forum and the "lucky User" would see his Project/Script used by "us", "Advanced" Users, to compete and completely write their Script, + even adding some extra Functionality etc...
+ Even involving TechSup if they wanted to compete also, ah-ah...!, and/or for judging the submitted Scripts on "Quality" + Reliability + Creativity + Speed (of Execution, not Submission) + Performance + Logging + Editability/Maintenance + Easy to Understand (+ Comments) + Reusability + Testability + probably a few other Criteria, and maybe see if they even wanted to "sponsor" it a bit, with maybe some 'PE' or 'Pro' License to win, ah-ah...!

But tja, I never went on with "the Project"..., and finding "suitable" Threads/Projects was actually the most "difficult" part... :o
Oh ja...!, and what also plays/played a "big Role" for myself is that I "refuse" to help for Games/Votes/Social Media (Like/Follow/Comment/etc)/Captcha/Financial Win while most potentially "Interesting" Threads are usually related to those Categories, so I didn't really wanted to "encourage" those "Areas" with Automation... :|
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:34 pm

access2vivek wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:37 am
[As for the competitions, I would also be really interested if anything like this comes up.] How about a few developers from the community come together to do an online event which would make it really fun.

Yeah well, in Amsterdam (NL) where I live, I'm "part" of a nice "Coding Club" run by 2 nice and clever "young Ladies", called "Creative Coding Amsterdam", and we/they regularly meet for some Coding Events, Presentations, of simply have a Drink in some Pub...
But afaik, I'm the only one "doing" Web-Automation and using/misusing/torturing "creatively" iMacros, ah-ah...! But I haven't been to any Event again since a few months... I gave once a Presentation of iMacros and what it can do and what it is "meant for", and also a bit on how I use it myself "a bit creatively", ah-ah...!

Some other "Club" in A'dam is "Nerd Nite Amsterdam", with their next Event for example:
- Nerd Nite 42: Hitchhiking through the galaxy!

Always nice, with 2 Speakers, this next Edition was "supposed" to be about AI, hum, OK, "Robots/Robotic" then, hum, and not Free anymore... :o

I had offered them to do one of the 2 Presentations, with iMacros applied to AI then, they also organize some kind of "Nerd/Pub Quizz" in the middle, between the 2 Speakers, which is quite Fun by itself also, and about 30-40 Teams have to compete for some Price to win..., or Free Drinks for all Team Members for example... 8)
Answers are written on Paper (SmartPhones are not allowed, to prevent "cheating"), that 4 or 5 People from the Organization then during the 2nd Presentation, spend nearly 1 full Hour to correct manually... :shock: I had offered to code Live a Script that would check all Answers from all Teams and run the Script Live, + also have another AI-Script of mine (or maybe 2, one with Access to Internet, and one without Internet) also compete "for the Fun" against all "Human" Teams... But they were not really "interested", so that won't happen, ah-ah...! (And I later withdraw my Offer anyway, the "formal" Presentation with Slides and "everything" would have required quite some Preparation and Research Work for me, so I didn't "insist"...)

But, hum..., OK, I live in Amsterdam which is a "big (and quite Creative) City", but I think that both Clubs/Organizations have similar Clubs/Organizations in many other Cities and Countries, you probably also have some similar Club in your Neighbourhood/City, I would think... :idea:
Or start one yourself if there is nothing yet... With 'Meetups' and 'FB' or any other Social Media, it's fairly easy to find other People with similar Interests, even this current Forum can be a good Medium if you want to organize stg in your City... :idea: