[MACRO REQUEST] Loop and dynamic ID form compiler

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
thecoder2012

Re: [MACRO REQUEST] Loop and dynamic ID form compiler

Post by thecoder2012 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:11 pm

cybmatrix wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:30 pm
Found a solution with JS, that recursively try to insert text in the real POS:
Good and not bad. If it's not enough you can use URL GOTO command with pure Javascript as pure IIM script.
cybmatrix wrote:
* CODE BY Vivek from India !
Was this solution paid or is Vivek in this forum?
I love all advanced users! :)
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:04 am

thecoder2012 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:11 pm
There is a vivek in this forum, but only ever made one post in 2009 so may not be the same person.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
access2vivek

Post by access2vivek » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:24 am

cybmatrix wrote:
Found a solution with JS, that recursively try to insert text in the real POS:

Code: Select all

function InputMessage(msg)
{
	var ele=window.content.document.querySelectorAll("textarea[placeholder='Deine Nachricht']");
	for(var i=1;i<=ele.length;i++)
		iimPlayCode("SET !ERRORIGNORE YES\nSET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0\nTAG POS="+i+" TYPE=TEXTAREA ATTR=placeholder:Deine<SP>Nachricht CONTENT="+msg.replace(/ /g,"<SP>"));
}

function InputName(name)
{
	var ele=window.content.document.querySelectorAll("input[placeholder='Dein Name']");
	for(var i=1;i<=ele.length;i++)
		iimPlayCode("SET !ERRORIGNORE YES\nSET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0\nTAG POS="+i+" TYPE=INPUT ATTR=placeholder:Dein<SP>Name CONTENT="+name.replace(/ /g,"<SP>"));
}

* CODE BY Vivek from India !
Thank you so much for the mention Andrea :-). It was a pleasure helping you out with the form! Although the solution isn't "optimal", it does help solve the problem :-D
Robust iMacros development with quick turnaround time. Drop an email at "access2content@gmail.com" with your project details.
access2vivek

Post by access2vivek » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:30 am

I love all advanced users! :)
I helped out Andrea with the problem. It required a bit of probing to do and Andrea was happy to pay me for the time spent on the solution.
I love all advanced users too :-D. Wish there was a way for all coders to connect and create something awesome ;-)
Robust iMacros development with quick turnaround time. Drop an email at "access2content@gmail.com" with your project details.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:39 am

@OP, closing your mini-"fake"-Report with Login&Password to your Site, only @Tom from @TechSup and myself could see it, @Tom had done some Testing "at the time", I never "really" find the "Motivation" to do mine :oops: , (I didn't/don't really "support" the Func desired, and German IP required was a bit of a hassle for me...), and it looks like I completely missed the further Posts in this Thread, so it looks like this Thread is now already completely [SOLVED] to me, ah-ah...! :D
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...