iMacro to Fill out Google My Business (GMB) Form

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
populardesign

iMacro to Fill out Google My Business (GMB) Form

Post by populardesign » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:36 am

Looking for someone who can create an iMacro that fills out the Google My Business listing form. The process is very straightforward and I will provide detailed instructions. I have already created a working demo but it's missing a few features. If you're interested please let me know and we can jump on a call to discuss. Thanks - Andrew
thecoder2012

Re: iMacro to Fill out Google My Business (GMB) Form

Post by thecoder2012 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 am

populardesign wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:36 am
Looking for someone who can create an iMacro that fills out the Google My Business listing form. The process is very straightforward and I will provide detailed instructions. I have already created a working demo but it's missing a few features. If you're interested please let me know and we can jump on a call to discuss. Thanks
Contact data? Which features?
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
access2vivek

Re: iMacro to Fill out Google My Business (GMB) Form

Post by access2vivek » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:55 am

populardesign wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:36 am
Looking for someone who can create an iMacro that fills out the Google My Business listing form. The process is very straightforward and I will provide detailed instructions. I have already created a working demo but it's missing a few features. If you're interested please let me know and we can jump on a call to discuss. Thanks - Andrew
I would be interested in doing that. Do get in touch.
Robust iMacros development with quick turnaround time. Drop an email at "access2content@gmail.com" with your project details.