Help Wanted, willing to pay...

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
Mailman

Help Wanted, willing to pay...

Post by Mailman » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:58 pm

I'm looking for a freelancer to write a fairly complex iMacro for me. The macro will have to extract data from several websites using logins I will provide and export them all into an excel sheet. I estimate no more than several hours of coding. I'm willing to pay via Paypal.

Please email me at Gurhlz@yahoo.com if you are interested.
slamsal

Re: Help Wanted, willing to pay...

Post by slamsal » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:24 pm

If you are still looking for someone. Please contact me at sanjivlamsal[at]hotmail.com.
If you send me the details, i will send you the estimate time and cost. Feel free to contact me after 5 pm (CST) at 218-310-2403.
Sanjiv Lamsal
iMacros Consultant
Duluth, MN USA
sanjivlamsal@hotmail.com
rihmjihm

Re: Help Wanted, willing to pay...

Post by rihmjihm » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:19 am

My solution, but I don't know how to do it and here is where I need help:
After each page load, verify that a string of text exists on the page. If it does exist, then continue. If not, then go to the next "URL GOTO" command and continue from there.
I have attached a segment of my code. This same code is repeated for each URL. The only thing that changes is the URL itself. The rest is the same. So basically if it gets stuck anywhere in this code, then just jump to the next GOTO URL.
ahsan