paid job - customize script

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
machadolopes

paid job - customize script

Post by machadolopes » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:02 am

I wonder if it´s possible to write a script for this webpage. It has a captcha form but for only the first access. The point is that i would like to save the pdf files into my computer but each day the numer of pages changes. Please let me know if there´s a soltion for this web scraping problem. Thanks in advance.

site url: https://seguro.tj.rj.gov.br/dje/consult ... E&pagina=1

Marcel Felipe
cboshdave

Re: paid job - customize script

Post by cboshdave » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Can't even load the page??
kamimipt

Post by kamimipt » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:08 pm

add me skype: pt_zealves_
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:47 pm

machadolopes wrote:I wonder if it´s possible to write a script for this webpage. It has a captcha form but for only the first access. The point is that i would like to save the pdf files into my computer but each day the numer of pages changes. Please let me know if there´s a soltion for this web scraping problem. Thanks in advance.

site url: https://seguro.tj.rj.gov.br/dje/consult ... E&pagina=1

Marcel Felipe
cboshdave wrote:Can't even load the page??
kamimipt wrote:add me skype: pt_zealves_
Hum..., first time I see some User mistaking the iMacros Forum (and specifically the 'Consultants' Sub-Forum) for a Dating Site, oops...!? 8)

Hum, I like it actually, sounds very "romantic" I would think..., pity we'll probably have to wait until 2027 for a Reply from @OP, grrr...!! :cry:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...