Need macro for daily financial data pull...paid

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
courtier

Need macro for daily financial data pull...paid

Post by courtier » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:34 am

Hello to all potential scripters,

I have a brokerage at Charles Schwab (https://www.schwab.com). I'm looking for a macro that can be run in Firefox (not IE) that will log into my account and grab the daily "Total Account Value" and "Day Change" values for the account and then post them to an (existing) Microsoft Excel 2007 spreadsheet.

I already have the script to populate a new line of the Excel spreadsheet with the daily values. I also have an automated task (under Microsoft XP Professional)to run this script every Monday through Friday at a set time of 6PM.

What I need is the macro that will open a new tab in Firefox, login the account, grab the data, and then either post the results to the spreadsheet directly or dump them into my existing script, and finally log out of my account (for security purposes) and ideally close that tab as well. If you choose not to use my existing script to update the Excel spreadsheet, then some additional automation will need to be coded into the macro to run it once per trading day, i.e., after 6PM Monday through Friday.

If you have additional questions regarding the desired output or technicals details, please do not hesitate to ask.

Please email bids including estimated cost, turnaround time, and a not-to-exceed amount if applicable to boston.creative.type@gmail.com.

Thank you,

Daniel Small
slamsal

Re: Need macro for daily financial data pull...paid

Post by slamsal » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:59 pm

If you are still looking for someone to work on this project, email me at sanjivlamsal@hotmail.com or call me at 218-310-2403.
Sanjiv Lamsal
iMacros Consultant
Duluth, MN USA
sanjivlamsal@hotmail.com