9kw.eu captcha service

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
thecoder2012

9kw.eu captcha service

Post by thecoder2012 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:21 am

Welcome in my official 9kw.eu captcha (support-)thread

Solving captchas by hand is annoying and time-consuming, simply use our service to collect credits and have your own captchas solved comfortably.
See our website www.9kw.eu
  1. Nearly every standard captcha in less than 30 seconds (average)
    Litte longer for interactive captchas like recaptcha v2
  2. Fast sign up just with an e-mail address
  3. Only real humans as worker with full history for 60 days
  4. Good support from our own developers and supporters.
  5. Few free examples with iMacros and our captcha service
  6. Gift codes for testing to all new customers and developers.
  7. Free and paid way possible for all functions from us.
    No time? No money? Use our rewards like make a nice video or better examples with imacros and our captcha service.
  8. API for all software and sandbox mode for your tests and own users as mini captcha system
Languages: German, English

Tutorial for iMacros, recaptcha v2 guide and videos wtih examples

Any Problem with 9kw.eu (with imacros)? Custom iMacros?
Then contact me in this thread with your reply, contact form or contact details (email).
Last edited by thecoder2012 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
howardmrhodes

Re: 9kw.eu captcha service

Post by howardmrhodes » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:21 am

thecoder2012 wrote:Welcome in my official 9kw.eu captcha (support-)thread

Solving captchas by hand is annoying and time-consuming, simply use our service to collect credits and have your own captchas solved comfortably.
See our website www.9kw.eu
  1. Nearly every standard captcha in less than 30 seconds (average)
    Litte longer for interactive captchas like recaptcha v2
  2. Fast sign up just with an e-mail address
  3. Only real humans as worker with full history for 60 days
  4. Good support from our own developers and supporters.
  5. Few free examples with iMacros and our captcha service
  6. Gift codes for testing to all new customers and developers.
  7. Free and paid way possible for all functions from us.
    No time? No money? Use our rewards like make a nice video or better examples with imacros and our captcha service.
  8. API for all software and sandbox mode for your tests and own users as mini captcha system
Languages: German, English

Tutorial for iMacros, recaptcha v2 guide and videos wtih examples

Any Problem with 9kw.eu (with imacros)? Custom iMacros?
Then contact me in this thread with your reply, contact form or contact details (email, skype).
Hi

I'm willing to pay good amount to solve Angular Recaptcha (vcrecaptcha) on a site using imacros/js code.
Kindly add me on skype - live:howardmrhodes or email - howardmrhodes at gmail dot com or PM me with your contact info

Thanks
thecoder2012

Re: 9kw.eu captcha service

Post by thecoder2012 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:27 pm

howardmrhodes wrote:I'm willing to pay good amount to solve Angular Recaptcha (vcrecaptcha) on a site using imacros/js code.
Which site/project, details?
All recaptchas are possible with imacros (js code).
It's feel like spam because email (already answered) and double posts in the forum without details. It's NOT the best idea! :x
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: