Not able to fill details in TYPE=INPUT:TEL

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
saravananp

Not able to fill details in TYPE=INPUT:TEL

Post by saravananp » Sat May 14, 2022 1:08 pm

Hi,
I have recorded below macro.
But when I am running it again it is not filling the details.

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=2021
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
'SET !PLAYBACKDELAY 0.2
URL GOTO=https://sme.policybazaar.com/GHIPreQuote?enquiryid=TzR4NC0w4M2ZjYXlqSTRuZTBjcnZUQT09&step=2&v=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:prequote-bg
TAG POS=2 TYPE=LABEL ATTR=*
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:"MuiInputBase-root MuiInput-root MuiInput-underline MuiInputBase-formControl MuiInput-formControl"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL ATTR=ID:NoOfLives CONTENT=100
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL ATTR=ID:NoofEmp19To35Yrs CONTENT=15
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL ATTR=ID:NoofEmp36To45Yrs CONTENT=15
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL ATTR=ID:NoofEmp46To55Yrs CONTENT=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL ATTR=ID:NoofEmp56To65Yrs CONTENT=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL ATTR=ID:NoofSpouse19To35Yrs CONTENT=15
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL ATTR=ID:NoofSpouse36To45Yrs CONTENT=15
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL ATTR=ID:NoofSpouse46To55Yrs CONTENT=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL ATTR=ID:NoofSpouse56To65Yrs CONTENT=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL ATTR=ID:NoofKids CONTENT=20
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=CLASS:prequote-btn

Can you any one help me on this
chivracq

Re: Not able to fill details in TYPE=INPUT:TEL

Post by chivracq » Sat May 14, 2022 2:39 pm

saravananp wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 1:08 pm
Hi,
I have recorded below macro.
But when I am running it again it is not filling the details.

VERSION BUILD=2021
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
'SET !PLAYBACKDELAY 0.2
URL GOTO=https://sme.policybazaar.com/GHIPreQuote?enquiryid=TzR4NC0w4M2ZjYXlqSTRuZTBjcnZUQT09&step=2&v=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:"MuiInputBase-root MuiInput-root MuiInput-underline MuiInputBase-formControl MuiInput-formControl"

Can you any one help me on this

Thread moved to the 'General' Sub-Forum, 'Form Filling' has (in this Case) nothing to do with the 'Data Extraction' Sub-Forum... :!:

(F)CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig..., and the Forum Rules, for Required Tech Info to mention when you open a Thread... :idea: )
=> iMB v2021...(?) v14.2.4.18...?, 'Pro'/'Trial'...?, OS=Win7/8.1/10/11...?

>>>

Alright, I was able to access the Page/URL thanks to the URL included in your Script, and your Script "as-is" works completely fine "for me"...! :P :?
FCI not mentioned but if I'm "correct" about iMB v2021 (+ exact Version), I'm using a different Browser and a different (older) iMacros Version...:
Tested in iMacros for FF v8.9.7, FF v55.0.3, Win10_21H2_Pro.

I was "nearly" surprised when filling/"editing" the 4 Input Fields per Section ('Employee' + 'Spouse' + 'Kids') that those Fields/Nb's were correctly overwritten with the "new" Values from your Script, as upon entering the Value "100" for the 'Total number of Live', those 9 Fields get already populated with some Default Values... But nope, it works fine... OK, good...!

Then OK, it could be a Timing Issue for you and your Browser, especially after filling in the 'Total' Nb, => try this slightly adapted Script, with the `!PLAYBACKDELAY` activated, and a few `WAIT` Statements...:

VERSION BUILD=2021
TAB T=1
'TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
SET !PLAYBACKDELAY 0.2

WAIT SECONDS=1

'Select "Employee, Spouse & 2 Kids":
WAIT SECONDS=0.5

' "Total number of Lives":
WAIT SECONDS=0.5
'>
' "Employee":
'>
' "Spouse":
'>
' "Kids":

'DEBUG:
PAUSE

' "Continue"/Submit Button:
WAIT SECONDS=0.5
>>>

And if it still doesn't help, you could try using the `EVENT` Mode which is a bit "slower" than the (Default) `TAG` Mode..., and usually works well with "this kind of Sites" when the `TAG` Mode has some "Difficulties"... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon May 16, 2022 10:26 am

Unread post by saravananp » 15/05/2022 - 11:27
Hi got it. Thank you. It works fine in Chrome.
But it is not working in offline application trail version.

Similarly i am facing problem in below code

URL GOTO=https://sme.policybazaar.com/GHIPreQuote?enquiryid=QnQwMmVQcXNOYkp1QlBObXl4VE1LUT09&step=2&v=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL ATTR=ID:NoOfLives CONTENT=121
wait seconds=5
I am using this code in Offline application.

with above code the number gets entered in form as 121. But after continue button new page doesnt recognising the figure entered,

you can recheck 2 to 3 times y changing the number 121

I still wanted to reply on your last Reply, but then I get:
Deleted post “Re: Not able to fill details in TYPE=INPUT:TEL” written by “saravananp” for the following reason
» Solved

=> No...!, this is not "the Way" to use the Forum...!
Instead of deleting your Posts, if your Issue is now "solved", then post an Update to explain how you "solved" it and share your Solution to also make this Thread useful for the Community... :idea:

... Or I don't help anymore when Users delete their Posts instead of sharing their Solution... :!:
+ Without my Quote/Restore of your previous Reply, next time you open a new Thread, I will always check your previous Thread(s), then I will see/find this one with no Follow-up after my last/previous Post, and I will "deduct" that "Hum, OK, the User didn't follow up on their previous Thread(s)", and this is a "Show-Killer" for me to help Users again... :!:

=> Can you post an Update on how you "solved" this one...?
Does it now work in iMB v2021 after all...?, or did you switch to iMacros for CR v10.1.1 + Chrome (CR102...?), => mention which FCI that would be where the Site and your Script work correctly if you switched to Chrome...
(... As I will still want to ping @TechSup for them to have a look if this Site doesn't work "correctly" in iMB v2021.)

+ I had asked you to read the Forum Rules and my Sig and to mention your FCI, but you didn't really comply with that Request..., "It works fine in Chrome. But it is not working in offline application trail [sic...!] version." is a bit vague... :(
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
saravananp

Post by saravananp » Mon May 16, 2022 12:23 pm

Hi,
I just dropped previous thread. Just becuase We decided that we will do it manually.

I Just need your help and support on extracting the drop down values which is already selected. below is my recorded code. But it is not working.

VERSION BUILD=1011 RECORDER=CR

URL GOTO=https://sme.policybazaar.com/GHIPlans?enquiryid=QnQwMmVQcXNOYkp1QlBObXl4VE1LUT09&v=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:2<SP>Lacs
EVENT TYPE=KEYDOWN SELECTOR="#si" KEY=18 MODIFIERS="alt" EXTRACT=TXT
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT

TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:coverage-input-height
EVENT TYPE=KEYDOWN SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(3)" KEY=18 MODIFIERS="alt"
EVENT TYPE=KEYUP SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(3)" KEY=18 EXTRACT=TXT
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT

TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Maternity<SP>BenefitNot<SP>Covered₹<SP>25,000<SP>for<SP>Norm*
EVENT TYPE=KEYDOWN SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(3)" KEY=18 MODIFIERS="alt"
EVENT TYPE=KEYUP SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(3)" KEY=9 EXTRACT=TXT
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT

TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Room<SP>Rent1%<SP>of<SP>SI<SP>for<SP>Normal<SP>&<SP>2%<SP>of*
EVENT TYPE=KEYDOWN SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(3)" KEY=18 MODIFIERS="alt" EXTRACT=TXT
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT

TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Pre<SP>Existing<SP>DiseaseDo<SP>not<SP>coverCover<SP>from*
EVENT TYPE=KEYDOWN SELECTOR="HTML>BODY" KEY=18 MODIFIERS="alt"
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT

chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon May 16, 2022 5:09 pm

saravananp wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 12:23 pm
Hi,
I just dropped previous thread. Just becuase We decided that we will do it manually.

Ah...!, OK... But hum "previous thread" is actually this current one...! :?

Then hum..., if it was "working in Chrome", then that means you'll keep using iMB v2021, I "understand"...?, so that means the "Problem"/Script is still not working in iMB v2021, in the 'Trial' exact Version I mentioned...

Then I guess I could still ping @TechSup to have "a look", as "it should work in iMB v2021", but pfff, a bit "complicated" if you don't mention your FCI, even after asking you several times already... :roll:

>>>
saravananp wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 12:23 pm
I Just need your help and support on extracting the drop down values which is already selected. below is my recorded code. But it is not working.

VERSION BUILD=1011 RECORDER=CR

URL GOTO=https://sme.policybazaar.com/GHIPlans?enquiryid=QnQwMmVQcXNOYkp1QlBObXl4VE1LUT09&v=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:2<SP>Lacs
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT

TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:coverage-input-height
EVENT TYPE=KEYUP SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(3)" KEY=18 EXTRACT=TXT
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT

TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Maternity<SP>BenefitNot<SP>Covered₹<SP>25,000<SP>for<SP>Norm*
EVENT TYPE=KEYUP SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(3)" KEY=9 EXTRACT=TXT
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT

TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Room<SP>Rent1%<SP>of<SP>SI<SP>for<SP>Normal<SP>&<SP>2%<SP>of*
EVENT TYPE=KEYDOWN SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(3)" KEY=18 MODIFIERS="alt" EXTRACT=TXT
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT

TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Pre<SP>Existing<SP>DiseaseDo<SP>not<SP>coverCover<SP>from*
EVENT TYPE=KEYDOWN SELECTOR="HTML>BODY" KEY=18 MODIFIERS="alt"
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT

Yeah, but this doesn't belong in this current Thread but in your "next" Thread, all Threads must be "Stand-alone" and "Self-contained", and with all Info contained in each Thread... :!:
=> Post that Info/Script/Follow-up in the "other" (relevant) Thread... :roll: