Auto Clicker on a specific location unlimited times

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Darkpassenger999

Auto Clicker on a specific location unlimited times

Post by Darkpassenger999 » Thu May 26, 2022 5:52 am

Hi, I have a simple automation task I want to do.
I want to open a site and have multiple click done on a specific point/location/position unlimited number of times until I stop it.
I don't want the site to reload at all.
Its more like you specify a location, and have the system click that location blindly unlimited times.
I don't know how to code as I'm new to this. Please advice. :(
chivracq

Re: Auto Clicker on a specific location unlimited times

Post by chivracq » Thu May 26, 2022 10:19 am

Darkpassenger999 wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 5:52 am
Hi, I have a simple automation task I want to do.
I want to open a site and have multiple click done on a specific point/location/position unlimited number of times until I stop it.
I don't want the site to reload at all.
Its more like you specify a location, and have the system click that location blindly unlimited times.
I don't know how to code as I'm new to this. Please advice. :(

Thread moved to the 'General' Sub-Forum as it has nothing specific to the 'iMacros for CR' one, especially if you don't even mention your FCI... :!:
("FCI" is explained in the Forum Rules (that you didn't read) + my Sig...)

>>>

(F)CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)
=> iMacros for CR...?, v10.1.1...?, 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial'...?, CR v...?, OS...?

But to answer your Qt, then yep, if you are using iMacros for CR v10.x, then you can use/record a "slow" Click using the 'EVENT' Mode (with the `MOUSEMOVE` Command), that Mode will use the X/Y Coordinates in the Browser, for the Functionality that you want... :idea:

But as you are probably using the 'Free' Version, you will "only" be able to loop your Script 100 times..., although you could repeat that Block of Code several times in your Script, as the 'Free' Version is limited to 50 Lines of Code... :idea:

>>>

And hum..., there might be "better" Solutions/Tools than iMacros for the "bare" Functionality that you want, like 'Fast Auto-Clicker' or 'Pulovers Macro Creator'..., + probably some more Alternatives... :idea:
(Be "careful" when searching for 'Fast Auto-Clicker' (or similar Alternatives) and downloading some '.exe'/Setup, you'll maybe first want to check/submit that '.exe' to 'VirusTotal', some "fake" (infected) Versions are "offered" regularly on Internet, and that AntiViruses don't always flag ('Windows Defender' in particular, from a personal Experience... :shock: )... :!: )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...