Mobile Imacros - iphone, google android phone

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
slamsal

Mobile Imacros - iphone, google android phone

Post by slamsal » Tue May 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Can imacros run in mobile phone like iphone, google andriod phone?
Sanjiv Lamsal
iMacros Consultant
Duluth, MN USA
sanjivlamsal@hotmail.com
Daniel, Tech Support

Re: Mobile Imacros - iphone, google android phone

Post by Daniel, Tech Support » Fri May 28, 2010 10:37 am

Hi Sanjiv,

Unfortunately most mobile browsers do not support extensions/add-ons. Otherwise we would definitely be interested!

Best regards,
Daniel, iOpus Support
NiMoKe

Post by NiMoKe » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Now that Firefox for android supports addons, do you have an imacro version in the works for it? Would be nice to have imacro on the phone, as i started to use it more and more the latest months insted of always have to bring my laptop
MattBell7

Post by MattBell7 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:59 pm

i have seen it somewhere on here that they were working on/investigating the addition of iMacros to one of the mobile browsers, can't remember which one, but it'll be on the forum somewhere...