How to close imacros ?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
potatoer

How to close imacros ?

Post by potatoer » Sat May 29, 2010 12:50 pm

Hello.

I know that it exits automatically if you run it from shortcut ( C:\Program Files\iMacros\imacros.exe" -macro yourmacro for example)
But I need to run a separate macro which is not located in the Macros Folder and such shortcut won't work.
So I need to know a command to exit Imacros so I can put it at the end of my macro.
potatoer

Re: How to close imacros ?

Post by potatoer » Sun May 30, 2010 11:34 am

I ask because I have more than 2000 macros and if I put them all in the macros folder to load with Imacros every time it starts it takes a little too long and my Imacros works 24/7 scheduled to run every separte macro (2000+) on a netbook.
I've found a workaround for this however, I've automated a script (using WinAutomate) to go in iim.ini and change Imacros Macros Folder each time for every separate group of Imacros tasks I want to run. So I have separate Imacros Macros Folders with only around 100 macros in each. A workaround without using any scripting interface, but I would probably want to learn it eventually
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:03 pm

You can accomplish this from your shortcut as long as you specify the full path to the macro file:

Code: Select all

"C:\Program Files\iMacros\imacros.exe" -macro "D:\My Macros\MyMacro.iim"
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
potatoer

Post by potatoer » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Thanks, I've tried it at first but missed " " :D