Radio Button Status

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.
Motorola

Radio Button Status

Post by Motorola » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:15 pm

I am evaluating this product for automated testing of web sites with PERL as my scripting front-end, and I can't find a way to extract the status of which radio button on a web page is filled. Is the capability possible?
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:57 pm

The EXTRACT command retrieves the value of the radio box, but not the status (checked or unchecked). So it can not be used for this purpose.

On possible solution is the use of the Image Recognition Plugin. You can take a small screenshot image of the checked button and then let IIM look for that image.

Test image example: