How do I get past a Google Captcha security word box

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
fiveday

How do I get past a Google Captcha security word box

Post by fiveday » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:32 pm

I have been using the Imacros Browser Pro edition for 6 years on a particular web site successfully. However recently the owners have put a box which needs to be filled in with a security word or words before allowing to move on. (this word changes each time) Is it possible to over come this? Have seen that the site is using google captcha.
Chib

Re: How do I get past a Google Captcha security word box

Post by Chib » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:17 am

Hell no. (:

That is the whole point of the captcha; to stop machines from getting past without the intervention of a human.
bugmenot666

Re: How do I get past a Google Captcha security word box

Post by bugmenot666 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:43 am

You "somehow" integrate decaptcher with your macro. Will cost you 2 bucks per 1000 macros. Gonna need some programming skills though, but I am almost certain that it is doable.

http://decaptcher.com/client/