iMacros to check boxes

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Karthik_excelsior

iMacros to check boxes

Post by Karthik_excelsior » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Hi,

I'm quite new to imacros and to this forum. I'm learning to use iMacros to select checkboxes. I tried recording it, however since the page is dynamic, I'm not able to check the correct boxes. FYI, all these checkboxes have names against them. So, my understanding is, we can specify the names of those checkboxes and select/unselect them. Please help with some script knowledge. Much appreciated!
warunanc

Re: iMacros to check boxes

Post by warunanc » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Can you introduce your self more. I know a Karthik who is also new to iMacro :) Anyway please put your recorded macro indicating the dynamically changing parts
Karthik_excelsior

Re: iMacros to check boxes

Post by Karthik_excelsior » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:32 am

Hi,

Sorry about that. I'm from India, and recently got to know that there is an active user forum for iMacros-related discussions here. So, I thought I would try my luck here :) Basically, what I'm trying to do is, go to my google AdWords account, and look at all my keywords that are below their estimated first page bids. (If all that I'm talking about is unclear, you can definitely google them up.) Since I'm doing this as a daily ritual in my account, I thought I would as well have an iMacros do that job. I've pasted the code I recorded below. However, I'm skeptical if you would be able to use it, as it pertains to my personal AdWords account. However, i'm facing problems when it comes to checking a few checkboxes and unchecking the rest.

How to make imacros identify certain checkboxes and select/deselect them ?

VERSION BUILD=7300701 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://adwords.google.com/cm/CampaignM ... Override=2
TAG POS=3 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Keywords
TAG POS=6 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Filter
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Create<SP>filter
TAG POS=6 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:CTR
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Status
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:gwt-uid-496 CONTENT=NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:gwt-uid-499 CONTENT=NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:gwt-uid-505 CONTENT=NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:gwt-uid-510 CONTENT=NO