Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:33 am
Guys take a look at this imacros. its a simple imarcos where it goes to 'bing.com' and then enters 'computers', then it presses 'search'
Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=7401110 RECORDER=FX
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:/search ATTR=ID:sb_form_q CONTENT=computers
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:sb_form ATTR=ID:sb_form_go
What do i do if i have a predetermined list of words i want imacros to look up in bing.com
For example, if it could read off file with the words below, the next world the imacros would automatically search is 'laptops'
How can I do this , so that imacros words off this list?