Help with some iMacro scripting

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
mplsleprechaun

Help with some iMacro scripting

Post by mplsleprechaun » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:14 am

Hello,

My iMacro doesn't stop when it gets to the end of any of my scripts, it just tells me "Replay Step: 19" (or however many steps the script has) when it gets to the end so I can't loop any of my scripts. I have iMacros version 7.4.0.8 and Firefox version 12.0, are these not 100% compatible?

Also, I'm trying to make a macro for this game I play. It's text based and you can 'raid' gods and other raids for quest items and new gear. I (as well as 99% of everyone else that plays) doesn't like raiding the legit way, a lot of people have 'auto raid joiners' or ARJ's but those that code them sell them and don't give them out. I would rather just make myself a macro and not pay in order to cheat. However, whenever you launch a raid you have to wait until a few seconds after the minute until it actually launches. So here's my question: Is there any way to make the script wait until a few seconds after each minute (it's always the same time, pretty sure it's 5 seconds after each minute) before it starts again (if I were to loop it)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
rguez_18

Re: Help with some iMacro scripting

Post by rguez_18 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:12 pm

have you tried adding
WAIT SECONDS=5
at the end of your loop?
.NET Developer
<---Using IMacro since version 4 - See Date Joined on Forum
***For Quotes and Estimates please feel free to contact me.
YM: Rguez_18 <at> y a hoo <that> com
NitaM

Re: Help with some iMacro scripting

Post by NitaM » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:55 pm

Thanks a lot for the scripts and for the advice)
iMacro is not so easy for me but still.
Hope that I will be able to handle it at last!)