multiple websites

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

multiple websites

Post by guest » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:19 pm

I want to complete the same forms on a list of 25 sites. is there possible to get the sites from a text file, acces the first, complete the forms and the change to the second and next?

Thank you
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:35 pm

This is no problem for our Scripting Edition. See the following examples that make use of the Scripting Interface and do (almost) already what you need. Tthey are installed if you install the free trial version from http://www.iopus.com/download

"file-2-web.vbs", "file-2-web-method2.vbs", "database-2-web.vbs" (reads a text file or database and submits the content to a website)

Post by guest » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:24 am

I already purchased the scripting edition, but I far as I can see IMM only loop through the same site and complete the form from a csv file, but it NOT loop through multiple websites.

Is there available something like URL GOTO = {{url}} function?