Scroll Click Scroll

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
whoamiyouask

Scroll Click Scroll

Post by whoamiyouask » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:18 am

Hey everyone. I am pretty new to macro scripting, but I know my way around it fairly well. I'm just having trouble figuring something out...

I need to lock a position in the browser to click from, but I need the page to scroll a set amount. I have that working.. except my line of "CLICK=X Y" just keeps reverting back to the recorded XY value... meaning.. it will scroll, but just keeps clicking whatever is in my Y value no matter what. Theoretically, I would need the Y value to keep adding somehow... or is there another line of script to just click a designated area?
nileearls

Re: Scroll Click Scroll

Post by nileearls » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:34 pm

what site have you been using it for?
facebook.com/teaamfollowback
rguez_18

Re: Scroll Click Scroll

Post by rguez_18 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Try using;
URL GOTO=javascript:window.scrollBy(0,150)
Adjust the scroll value and see if you can lock on your desired location.

Hope this helps.
.NET Developer
<---Using IMacro since version 4 - See Date Joined on Forum
***For Quotes and Estimates please feel free to contact me.
YM: Rguez_18 <at> y a hoo <that> com