Difficulty with a selection on a web page

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
kevnad

Difficulty with a selection on a web page

Post by kevnad » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:37 pm

Hi all,

I have a problem with selecting an element on a web page when I replay my record.

The web page is https://www.assurancevoyagedesjardins.c ... -home.aspx (there's a link on the upper right side to switch in english if it's not in english already).

My problem is with the selection of "Province of residence". It seems to record everything at first, but on the playback, it does complete the selection. I try Auto click, Expert and DirectScreen and it did not work.

I need some help here.

Thanks