iMacros Dropdown Menus in Javascript

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.
rob_ford16

iMacros Dropdown Menus in Javascript

Post by rob_ford16 » Mon May 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Thanks for any help in advance. I am trying to figure out how I could use iMacros to select all possible combinations from multiple dropdown menus. For instance, on the website I am trying to do this for I have to:

1) Login
2) Select the year from the first drop down menu
3) select region
4) select state
5) select county
6) click county summary
7) save webpage

I should also add that the region I select, changes the list of available states. In other words the lists are dynamic.

Here is what I have just for one county, but it only selects the one. I don't know how to "go down the list" so to speak. I took out the url for security reasons.

VERSION BUILD=8300326 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO="website blocked for security reasons"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ACTION:/crm_results/ ATTR=ID:region CONTENT=%South
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ACTION:/crm_results/ ATTR=ID:state CONTENT=%Kentucky
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=ACTION:/crm_results/ ATTR=ID:counties CONTENT=%Crittenden
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:/crm_results/ ATTR=NAME:county_summary&&VALUE:County<SP>Summary
SAVEAS TYPE=CPL FOLDER=* FILE=+_{{!NOW:yyyymmdd_hhnnss}}

Thanks!