How to find the exact term when multiple results appear

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

How to find the exact term when multiple results appear

by tybrant on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Im attempting to add data to a webform.

When I enter a part number into the search field, occasionally multiple variations of that part number appear in the results. I want to only add my data to the exact part number entered. My site has a search enhancement innate in the program where if you search for UNV21200 the results produce UNV21200 and UNV21200PLT, to give the user more options. But in my case, its not allowing my macro to run effectively. What iMacros code can I use that would search the results ( UNV21200, UINV21200PLT) for the same part number that created the search (UNV21200) and not select the part number that does not match exactly?
tybrant

Return to General Support & Discussions