Websites with examples of iMacros

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.
i_macro_user

Post by i_macro_user » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:56 am

Hello

IMacros is a powerful and comprehensive tool. On the manufacturer's website and in the forum a few ideas and suggestions to find what you can automate specific pages with iMacros.

(1)
Which German commendable, there are instructions for iMacros, except for the few German websites of iMacros itself?

(2)
When there is a German version of iMacros - give - especially with German help file?

(3)
What other forums and websites you know (except the official website of iMacros) on which sample scripts will be published?

I want to delve deeper into the world of iMacros.

Is there already a summary list here in the forum (possibly as sticky)?

Is it ok to ask here for such sites?

Regards

Internetseiten mit Beispielen für iMacros
IMacros ist ein mächtiges und umfangreiches Tool. Auf der Internetseite des Herstellers und hier im Forum sind nur wenige Ideen und Anregungen zu finden, was man auf konkreten Seiten mit iMacros automatisieren kann.
Welche deutschsprachigen empfehlenswerten Anleitungen gibt es für iMacros, außer der wenigen deutschsprachigen Internetseiten von iMacros selbst?
Wann wird es eine deutschsprachige Version von iMacros - insbesondere mit einer deutschsprachigen Hilfedatei - geben?
Welche anderen Foren und Internetseiten kennen Sie (außer der offiziellen Seite von iMacros), auf denen Beispiel-Skripte veröffentlicht werden?
Ich möchte tiefer in die Welt von iMacros eintauchen.
Gibt es bereits eine Übersichtsliste hier im Forum (eventuell als Sticky)?
Ist es ok, nach solchen Seiten hier zu fragen?
Hum ... Only professional answers are helpful
Hum ... No complete quotations - limit to the essentials
Hum ... Can we get along in this forum without personal attacks?
Hum ... I use automatic translations
Yes ... I am iMacros beginners :-)