Record - pause - record more in one Script

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.
i_macro_user

Record - pause - record more in one Script

Post by i_macro_user » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:00 am

Hello,

I want to pause while recording a macro with the iMacros recording frequently to reactions on the page to test first hand before I take this in a comprehensive script and continues the recording laws.

So far you can only start and stop the recording scripts - but do not interrupt. That would be real progress.

Record - pause - record more and so on - in one Script

There is for the paid version a workaround, except that you have to record many individual snippets that you have to put together later into a script?

Regards

Aufzeichnung - Pause - weiter aufzeichnen
Ich möchte während der Aufzeichnung eines Makros mit iMacros die Aufzeichnung häufig unterbrechen, um Reaktionen auf der Seite erst per Hand testen zu können, bevor ich diese in ein umfangreiches Skript aufnehme und die Aufzeichnung fortsetze.
Bisher kann man die Skripteaufzeichnung nur starten und beenden - jedoch nicht unterbrechen. Das wäre ein echter Fortschritt.
Aufzeichnung - Pause - weiter aufzeichnen
Hum ... Only professional answers are helpful
Hum ... No complete quotations - limit to the essentials
Hum ... Can we get along in this forum without personal attacks?
Hum ... I use automatic translations
Yes ... I am iMacros beginners :-)