Skipping code when no data in csv when importing

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
ntweardy

Skipping code when no data in csv when importing

Post by ntweardy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:53 pm

Hello,
I wanted to know if it was possible to skip lines of code in the iMacro if there is no data found in the CSV that I am importing. So the steps would be a simple add a line in an online form. First line is added and then if there is data in the other columns to continue to add a new line then have the code run to do that but, if there is no data in the columns for new lines in the spreadsheet, then skip to finish in the iMacro. Please see attached. Any help would be so greatly appreciated!!
Attachments
iMacro Screens.jpg
Shital, Tech Support

Re: Skipping code when no data in csv when importing

Post by Shital, Tech Support » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:45 pm

Hello,

You need to make use of the iMacros Scripting interface to solve your problem. Please refer to http://wiki.imacros.net/Web_Scripting and some sample code available under Wiki. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Shital,iOpus Support
chivracq

Re: Skipping code when no data in csv when importing

Post by chivracq » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:27 pm

If you mentioned your Configuration with all Versions and made your Script a bit readable (plain text using the 'Code' Tags), I may have another Solution for you using plain .iim Macro (but I cannot read your Script)... I've already posted a Solution for a similar Thread, though I don't understand exactly how your Data is organized in your .CSV File, if you always only have 1 Row or not...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...