NEWB HERE FROM MOTORCYCLE INDUSTRY

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
rando1201

NEWB HERE FROM MOTORCYCLE INDUSTRY

Post by rando1201 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:28 pm

HI EVERYONE,

I was looking to pointed in the right direction.

I am trying to automate video embedding and linking.

I need to be able to match stock numbers from videos and then match to the unit on the website, and have to video embedded into a certain section on that matching unit.

I also need to be able to have it then search for that same stock number in another site, and have it add the link, in the link section.

I have been reading and I am pretty sure I would need data extraction, combined with datasource tag, and ughhh I am just lost. What would this operation be called, and how difficult would it be to complete?

Thanks in advance!