Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:07 am
I created a batch file and I want to use the current imacros.exe window instead of it closing and reopening. How can I do this? cause my code doesn't work properly
Code: Select all
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Ipswitch\iMacros\iMacros.exe" -macro "C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\iMacros\Macros\goto_dirty.iim"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Ipswitch\iMacros\iMacros.exe" -macro "C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\iMacros\Macros\dirty.iim" -loop 2
taskkill /F /IM imacros.exe