Error-1400: Cannot find downloaded file Internet Explorer 10

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
MacroMax

Error-1400: Cannot find downloaded file Internet Explorer 10

Post by MacroMax » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Hello,

I have a macro that runs just fine in the Imacros browser, but when I run it in Internet Explorer 10 I get "Error -1400: Cannot find downloaded file" then it shows the default file location C:\Users\**\Downloads\**. I have a custom file name and folder set for this macro ONDOWNLOAD.

I believe the problem is that my Internet Explorer 10 has a custom download file location itself. It does not use the default Downloads folder.

I wanted to know if anyone could help me with this, or if switching to the default download folder would fix it.

CIM
Imacros version 101258883
Windows 8.1 English

Thanks.