iMacros10 Crash in Looping Macro

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
wynao

iMacros10 Crash in Looping Macro

Post by wynao » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:55 pm

Hi guys,

I'm using the iMacros 10 Browser which I believe is emulating IE11 to simulate clicking at a position in a Flash game. The macro is as follows:

VERSION BUILD=10022823
TAB T=1
SIZE X=1392 Y=854
SET !TIMEOUT_MACRO 20
DS CMD=CLICK X=230 Y=309 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.25
DS CMD=CLICK X=230 Y=309 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.25 <----------------- this goes on for 20 times
WAIT SECONDS=2.00

Beyond a certain point in looping (I'm unable to replicate the number of times the macro completes before the browser crashes) there's an error sound from the OS and there's no error message that pops up, and tabbing into the browser shows the macro stuck in one of the lines for the DS CMD=CLICK and the flash game frozen. Clicking anything in the browser gives a ping sound and I am forced to end the process using Task Manager.

Looking at my crash logs gives me these two crash reports that alternate with each other:

========================================
2014-10-18 14:27:17Z
iMacros version 10.0.2.2823, IE version 11.0.9600.17358, OS version Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1

Exception at System.Drawing.Graphics FromHdcInternal(IntPtr)
Out of memory.
at System.Drawing.Graphics.FromHdcInternal(IntPtr hdc)
at System.Drawing.BufferedGraphicsContext.CreateBuffer(IntPtr src, Int32 offsetX, Int32 offsetY, Int32 width, Int32 height)
at System.Drawing.BufferedGraphicsContext.AllocBuffer(Graphics targetGraphics, IntPtr targetDC, Rectangle targetRectangle)
at System.Drawing.BufferedGraphicsContext.Allocate(IntPtr targetDC, Rectangle targetRectangle)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

========================================
2014-10-18 15:37:19Z
iMacros version 10.0.2.2823, IE version 11.0.9600.17358, OS version Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1

Exception at Boolean bFillBitmapInfo(IntPtr, IntPtr, BITMAPINFO_FLAT ByRef)
Screen-compatible bitmap cannot be created. The screen bitmap format cannot be determined.
at System.Drawing.BufferedGraphicsContext.bFillBitmapInfo(IntPtr hdc, IntPtr hpal, BITMAPINFO_FLAT& pbmi)
at System.Drawing.BufferedGraphicsContext.CreateCompatibleDIB(IntPtr hdc, IntPtr hpal, Int32 ulWidth, Int32 ulHeight, IntPtr& ppvBits)
at System.Drawing.BufferedGraphicsContext.CreateBuffer(IntPtr src, Int32 offsetX, Int32 offsetY, Int32 width, Int32 height)
at System.Drawing.BufferedGraphicsContext.AllocBuffer(Graphics targetGraphics, IntPtr targetDC, Rectangle targetRectangle)
at System.Drawing.BufferedGraphicsContext.AllocBufferInTempManager(Graphics targetGraphics, IntPtr targetDC, Rectangle targetRectangle)
at System.Drawing.BufferedGraphicsContext.Allocate(IntPtr targetDC, Rectangle targetRectangle)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.StatusStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Is it a memory problem or is it a problem with my macro? Please help out if you can. Thanks!