What type of image button is on Kijiji?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
webcan

What type of image button is on Kijiji?

Post by webcan » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:19 pm

HI! Using the trial version 10.2 I tried to do an auto post to kijiji but its does not seem to find the "Select Image" button under the post Ad free section of Kijiji. So how do we access it? I tried the with direct screen but perhaps I am doing something wrong, Is there something in particular that we must do? Is there any examples on posting to Kijiji?

I just wanted to automate posting of some ads so there is no mining or anything like that. just select radios, add text, and select images for upload. that's it. Can someone help me?