Running Java games doesn't work properly

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
davidfin

Running Java games doesn't work properly

Post by davidfin » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:46 pm

So I've downloaded Imacros10 trial edition and tried loading A java web based game. First of all, I had java 8 and
the java game did not load at all. I then got java 7 update 75, the java game loaded this time, but when I try to
play, It freezes resulting in a black screen if I minimize/maximize my ImacroBrowser.
I can see that it uses IE as the browser. So I load IE I think version 7, can't remember, and the game loads fine
and doesn't freeze and everything. I even tried getting java 7 update 0, but still the same thing.

Any Ideas on what could be going wrong? I'm running windows vista service pack 1.
Thank you.