Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:54 am
I would like to upload the ITS_itop.txt
file via java
But the macro stop in choosing upload file in testing, what can I do.
Code: Select all
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:login ATTR=NAME:user_id CONTENT=abc
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=NAME:login ATTR=NAME:password CONTENT=abc
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:login ATTR=NAME:login
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:ITS_itop:<SP>ITS_itop
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Content<SP>Collection
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:ITS_itop
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Upload<SP>Files
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=NAME:multipleFileUpload ATTR=ID:browseButton
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=NAME:multipleFileUpload ATTR=ID:startUploadButton