Can I make a suggestion?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
danford

Can I make a suggestion?

Post by danford » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:37 pm

What I would really like to see in Internet Macros is the ability to create folders for different categories of macros at the moment to make things manageable I create a folder and have to change the user settings each time I want a different category of macro.

If you want to see a great way this is done you can take a look at the AI Roboform application

For example I have logins, identities and safenotes setup for various things
-> Email Accounts
-> Affiliate Accounts
-> Membership Sites

I can also create subfolders

e.g.

-> Membership Sites
-> Paid Membership Sites
-> Free Membership Sites

If you have a lot of macros it makes it very difficult to find the one you want when using the IM Browser

Dan
Dan Ford
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:57 pm

Thank you for this suggestion! We are planning such a feature already for future releases.

But already now you can organize your macros by using any file manager (for example Windows Explorer):

To start a macro, just double-click on the ".iim" file => this starts the IIM browser and plays the macro instantly.