Subscription cost

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
tomkure

Subscription cost

Post by tomkure » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:22 am

Hello,

Before purchase of Imacro Standard version, it would be nice to know the cost to renew after one year, could not find any price for that

Kind Regards
Tom
chivracq

Re: Subscription cost

Post by chivracq » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:04 am

tomkure wrote:Hello,

Before purchase of Imacro Standard version, it would be nice to know the cost to renew after one year, could not find any price for that

Kind Regards
Tom
You maybe already got some Reply per Mail if you had activated 'Notification per Mail', the Forum encountered some mini-Tech-Pb and had to recover from a Back-up from a few hours earlier and the Reply from TechSup in the meantime got lost...

... was that Pre-Sales Inquiries should be directed to:
http://imacros.net/contact

I would be interested by the Answer btw, I've never seen sbd asking this Qt on the Forum, I thought it must be mentioned somewhere on their Site, but the Answer from TechSup makes me curious now, ah-ah...!
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...